Do you like cheese? Do you like cheese?

weee

Funny:)

Saint - Chapter 2 Saint - Chapter 2

Genius!

Man!! I loved it! i like stories like this, it really gets me interested:D
You are a very good artist, and your drawing style is very GREAT!
I have no complaints;)

A Strange Day A Strange Day

hehe fett!

ganske kul film;) morsom musikk og kule tegninger med perspektiv og hele pakka! ja det var nok en underlig dag kan jeg tenke meg:P fortsett å lage filmer!! hilsen Robin;)

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Awsome work!

I really loved the way you twisted the story! In the end i got scared! good job!

Wings vs. Creep Wings vs. Creep

OMG!

I loved your style! you have great imagination man! If you could only make it a little longer!

Teagirl Teagirl

almost perfect;)

I wish that i could tell that everything with this flash were great, but im not! i loved you charackers and your drawing style, but when it came to the voices, it sucked! it sounded like u used a mp3 player for a mic! If u had better sounds, this movie would been better! but i can see that you are good in flash,so keep up the good work!

Wonchop responds:

Meh, I'm still trying to work out how to get the best out of my mic. It just can't handle my gravvely voices.

stop wastin' my flavor stop wastin' my flavor

LOved it!<3

I really really loved it!

AIDs - School Project AIDs - School Project

i liked it!

not bad!

littleFoot littleFoot

WTF?

HOW DO YOU DO IT??? ! have no words!
LOVED it.....:D u must have been using something else than flash!

Tales of the Ninja Tales of the Ninja

Well, I have too say that

This movie was brilliant! Great drawings and story, but what i missed was good sounds! When that man in the movie spoke i had too turn up my speakers to hear, but then the music suddenly got louder after that... very enoying*
But exept from that, GREAT MOVIE:D